Extension deadline by 31 march 2019-FREE Access to IEEE English for Engineering courses and CertificatesDear Students, Please note that IEEE extended the deadline for the FREE access to the IEEE technical English courses (to all students in Tunisia). The new deadline to follow the FREE courses and to receive the certificates is 31 May 2019 for the current students as well all new students who will join IEEE by 31 march 2019. The complimentary access includes 12 courses that cover core English language competencies:
- Speaking in technical English
- Listening and comprehension
- Technical writing
- Reading and understanding technical publications
- Institutional Partnerships: Connecte Programme Duration of the program: between 4 and 8 weeks. Program dates: The Autumn 2019 program runs from October 14 to December 5. The application deadline is August 31, 2019.
- BECOME ERASMUS+ VIRTUAL EXCHANGE FACILITATOR! Interested in qualifying to become an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Facilitator? Please fill out the expression of interest and you will be contacted about the training opportunities.
- Introduction to Facilitation Training Introduction to Facilitation Training Language: English 28 April - 26 May 2019 Deadline to Apply: 15 April 2019 Apply Now
- Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Project (TEP) Basic Training: Deadline to register: 19 May 2019. Please complete the expression of interest and you will be contacted about this opportunity.
- Interactive Open Online Courses: ‘Countering Hate Speech’ 20 May to 28 June 2019 (5-week course, English language), Apply Now